Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am looking for a pharmaceutical job in Boston, any reccomendations on a recruitment firm?

Don't work for those evil multinational F**KS! You'll be persuading medical doctors to prescribe medications to the public that they do not need. Some of their tactics involve threatening the doctors making them believe that if they do not prescribe a certain medication, they could be sued for malpractice. You'll be paid commissions to do this, and the doctors receive bonuses for each script filled. And people ask why our health-care system has its problems? I personally believe medicine is not a place for sales commissions and bonuses.
I am looking for a pharmaceutical job in Boston, any reccomendations on a recruitment firm?
I am assuming your are talking sales? Actually, I would look up all pharmaceutical companies no matter where they are located because every comapny should have several territories in Boston. I suggest going to big name websites and looking for through their openings and submitting your resume. Also, I would try asking anyone you know in the industry in general and maybe they can point you in the right direction. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting