Saturday, November 7, 2009

I will be fifteen years old, and I looking for a job in an office or something near Chicago. ANY HELP!?!?!?

I will be turning 15 really soon, and I want a job for summer or after school.











I cant find any baby sitting any were or any day cares.
I will be fifteen years old, and I looking for a job in an office or something near Chicago. ANY HELP!?!?!?
Well im not sure if most employers recruit people so young...do you have any experience? If you are just looking for something to keep yourself buisy it will probably be easy for you to find an internship "job" downtown but it is more than likely that they do not pay (just so you can get a foot in the door and get some experience)





You can try going on www.craigslist.com and either search for jobs in you area...OR post an ad stating that you are looking for a job in whatever it is that you are looking....I would be very careful in responding to ads that are "Too Good To Be True" because most of the time they are...





I wish you tons of luck on your search......








P.S.


Dont beat yourself down if you cant find anything (the economy is bad!!)
exotic names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting