Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm a teen looking for a job! Is there a website or a place I can call that will help me find a job?

Or point me in the right place
I'm a teen looking for a job! Is there a website or a place I can call that will help me find a job?
Ask your local school counselor for help. They'll be familiar with what is available in your area. They could probably be better skilled to evaluate your skills.





When I was in high school there was a group called H.E.R.O. It's Home Economics Related Occupations. They helped us get jobs in areas that fit our skills. Maybe there is something similar in your school.





You can probably help out your school counselor by sitting down and making a list of your skills for example using a computer, etc.





Best to you...keep track of the jobs you do acquire, because it will look good on your resume in the future.
Reply:I have a list of companies email me or visit my 360

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting