Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm looking for a job in Thailand, Position " Maid " w/ 3 years experience?

I have 3 years experience in Dubai, But I would like to work in Thailand. Im 35 years old, welling to work full time. Please kindly contact me or email me for those who is interested, so we can set the interview for your own convenience
I'm looking for a job in Thailand, Position " Maid " w/ 3 years experience?
GOOD LUCK
Reply:I would try posting this advert on the classifieds forum in thaivisa.com, or other similar Thai webboards if you haven't already done so.





I wish you luck, but I think you might find this a little difficult as you will possibly have problems getting a work permit/visa to work as a maid (I assume you are not a Thai.) I would also think that salaries are likely to be low, especially when compared to Dubai !





All the best !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting