Sunday, May 23, 2010

Im looking for a 2nd job, which would make me more money? Shot girl or on call banquet server?

I went on an interview as a cocktail server and since i have no experience they offered me a job as a banquet server for when they have events and need extra help.





I also got a call back for an interview as a shot girl for the weekends.





which one do you think would pay better?
Im looking for a 2nd job, which would make me more money? Shot girl or on call banquet server?
Neither one pays very well. And you will spend a lot of time "on call" and waiting for more jobs than they give you. So go ahead and interview for both. Maybe one can lead you to a better position. Try the waitress since there is less "silliness" from the customers. Ask the other waitresses where they work when they are not doing banquets and ask if they will recommend you..
Reply:If you dont mind working on call, I would advise contacting all catering services and offering to work on call that way you should get regular nights.


Whilst I am not sure about the pay I would imagine that a cocktail server would be working much longer hours and dealing with a larger number of drunk people. Where as once the meal is over and things are clean you can head off, this would be more beneficial if its a second job because you dont want to exhaust yourself and place your first job at risk.
greek name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting