Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am looking for a entry level offshore job is this a bad time for it? Does anyone know where I should apply?

I have been doing heavy labor for years and know it is going to be a hard job. I have sent hundreds of resumes... This is my dream job and I will do have I have to,to get a job offshore. I have not worked offshore before but I have worked for years doing plant outages, retrofits, demolition, and other heavy labor jobs. Does anyone have any advise for me I just want a entry level job to get my foot in the door? Thank you
I am looking for a entry level offshore job is this a bad time for it? Does anyone know where I should apply?
been there. Are you close to south Louisiana?





Look on line for "service workers", they do kitchen help, make beds and clean up. This will get your foot in the door. They are ususally contractors that do this, it is a start.





Good luck.





maybe the link below will guide you.
baby name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting