Tuesday, May 25, 2010

15 years experience in IT / Telecom / Electronics looking for job help me?

I am looking for suitable job.I am a professional with more then 15 years experience in IT / Telecom / Electronics


I am looking for a suitable job. I am a professional with more then 15 years experience in IT / Telecom / Electronics Industry in combination of Sales, Service, Product Management, Operations at Management %26amp; Operational level with ex poser to both Indian %26amp; International Market.





Looking forward for favorable consideration





Brij


ansatagaur@yahoo.com
15 years experience in IT / Telecom / Electronics looking for job help me?
best way i say to find something is use www.monster.ca or .com or whatever you are.. i used it and i now have a great job!
exotic names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting