Sunday, May 23, 2010

15 yr old looking for job..need help.?

I'm 15 and I have no job experience what so ever. Are there any jobs out there that will be willing to train me or something? Please don't recommend baby sitting (no little kids in my neighborhood) or working for my parents (they don't pay me).
15 yr old looking for job..need help.?
Get a paper round. Unfortunately theres a lot of laws that mean you can't get a real job at such a young age. Or you could start your own business like car-washing or dog-walking. Advertise yourself. Although I had a job when I was 14 washing up in a kitchen. The manager gave me about 4-5 hours a week so it didnt break the law and I got a little money. Ask around. You could be suprised

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting