Saturday, October 24, 2009

16 year old looking for summer job?

I'm 16 and I'm looking for a job over the summer. I've heard of sites that can help find employment, but I don't know of any good ones for my age group. Any suggestions?
16 year old looking for summer job?
When I was 16 I got my first job working at a Supermarket. I ended up working there for 2 years until I graduated and it was good because I got promoted to Customer Service and I got paid every week plus they would cash the check in the store for you for free. So that is an option but it really depends on what YOU are interested in. You should check out temporary agencies in your area....do a search for temp agencies with your city and state. You could try Craigslist.com since that has I believe all the states listed. Uploading your resume on Yahoo Hotjobs and Monster would help also. Even though you may not have any work experience put all your volunteer work, courses, GPA, class rank, interests, hobbies, etc. Then search for jobs like Camp Counselors, or Sales positions that may be available in your local mall. If all else fails ask adults of family and friends if they have any openings for summer interns or use for an assistant. Some colleges and university offer summer internships for high school students. Good Luck!!!!
Reply:should try


www.youthrules.dol.gov/jobs....


or


www.teens4hired.org


or just go to the mall and starting asking for application that what i did with me and my friends Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting