Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm 16 and looking for a job during the school year?

i want to work at a place really close to me, here is a list of all of the stores that are very close to my house





btan (tanning salon)


dillons (grocery store)


shorty smalls (restaurant)


subway


sonic


got coffee (small coffee shop)


warren movie theatre





i'm reallyy friendly, i'd like to work with people my age, and see people that i would know!


which job would be the best for me and would still be fun?


what would each of these jobs pay?





please help!
I'm 16 and looking for a job during the school year?
I say just apply for all of them and hope you get an offer from at least one. If you get multiple offers than great, but don't limit yourself before you do. I imagine all of them will pay minimum wage, sorry but that's just the way it is (especially when you're young and fairly new to the workforce). As for what would still be fun, I'm sure there's positives and negatives to all of them so it's also probably kind of a toss up. Good luck!
exotic names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting