Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am a mechanical engineer and I am looking for a job in any scandinavian country, I am from Argentina so...!?

I know that is it difficult to interview on me but we have the technology to help us if any one knows where I can apply my CV I will appreciatte that, thank you David
I am a mechanical engineer and I am looking for a job in any scandinavian country, I am from Argentina so...!?
I spent 10 months working in your country several years ago, building a new truck plant in Rosario . The company I worked for was called Eisenmann corp. google that and you will find them, ABB robots were also on site and I know they have a base in Argentina. You can also try www.comau.com this is a company based in my home town that has now grown to a worldwide co'. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting