Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Looking for job at dominicks?

in the bake shop
Looking for job at dominicks?
I dont have any idea how much they will pay in a bake shop. Why dont you look out for an option to work online. Although it wont pay you like full time job but its good to make some extra cash. I am a part time worker doing work online at home, so I would like to share a link where you can make $600 in a month working at home. The work need to be done is posting a discussion and answering a discussion. the link is:





http://tinyurl.com/yhzzph





if you work smartly, you can even make $1000 or more.. it all depends on your usage pattern. I worked for 2 hour daily last month and i got paid $238 for the last month. Its not bad after all, i am happy and making more. After sign up, do mail me to know the tips on how to increase your earning.





Please let me know, if you have any queries. I will try my best to give you right answer





(PS: When u are planning for a home based online work, be very careful because most of them are scam and ask you to pay initial money. never pay money to any such site.)
Reply:no I am not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting