Saturday, October 24, 2009

Im looking for a job where i pack products from home. can anyone help?

i had a friend who a few years ago packed stationary for wh smith. they delivered it to her, she sorted it and packed it as you would see it in the jobs, ie different colour pens into a pack then they picked it up a week later. does anyone know where i can get a job like this??
Im looking for a job where i pack products from home. can anyone help?
I doubt any legit jobs like that exist anymore
Reply:Hi,





not sure about any pack at home jobs, but you can make money online from home. I have a list of good survey sites and Proof of Payments. visit my website for details. http://extracash.weebly.com/





if you need my help, email me at tcup72@yahoo.com.





tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting