Saturday, October 24, 2009

Looking to Relocate to the Houston / Woodlands Area Looking for a steady Job?

I want to relocate my family to The Woodlands but need a steady job before moving. I have been searching all the sites to no avail. I understand the situation is rough but im looking at ALL avenues.





I have been employed in the Wine and Spirit industry for the past 15 years.





I have also started a small Wine Compliance Compnay as well.





Your help is greatly appreciated





John D
Looking to Relocate to the Houston / Woodlands Area Looking for a steady Job?
Well Houston is a tough market for the Wine industry....





What sites have you tried searching? I'd suggest checking our jobs site which is powered by SimplyHired; a network of more than 4+ million jobs of all kinds all over the USA.





I have some recruiting contacts in Houston I could forward your resume to; maybe they have something up your alley.

1 comment:

  1. Cook, Gardener, Nanny, Babysitter and a highly needed in our home here in USA, Jobs are open for anyone interested and we are offering to encourage salaries for offers. We are a very happy family, so do not hesitate to contact us for more information about the job description.Email ( etlinewilliams@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting