Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm 16 and I'm looking for my first job. Are there any places in Houston that are currently hiring?

I need to find somewhere to work - any job that a 16 (almost 17) year-old can do.
I'm 16 and I'm looking for my first job. Are there any places in Houston that are currently hiring?
www.craigslist.org
Reply:Hmm...this isn't what you might be having in mind, but go to this address:





http://www.*************/index.php?ref=1...





It's a program called CashCrate. Companies like E-Bay will actually pay you to try their products and services. You don't even have to leave your computer! Most people make a few HUNDRED dollars per MONTH! All you have to do is spend a bit of time on the internet! As an added bonus, you get 20% of what your referrals make, and 10% of what their referrals make!





Also, you will receive a check from CashCrate every month...you don't have to worry about tons of checks from various companies floating through the mail!





And...they accept teenagers to do this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting