Monday, October 12, 2009

Living in Brighton Michigan. Looking for Medical Assistant job. ?

I have searched high and low for a job as a Medical Assistant in this town and I have not found anything. I have tried all the hospitals in the area. I have searched all the job search engines on the internet and i have sent emails to offices, and no one is hiring. I made great grades in Medical Assistant school, so i know that's not the problem. Advise?
Living in Brighton Michigan. Looking for Medical Assistant job. ?
give them follow up calls and try ma page at puremedicaljobs.com good luck
Reply:Just to ask, have you tried The State of Michigan (Michigan Talent Bank) website http://www.michworks.org/mtb/user/MTB_EM...
ghetto names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Find Jobs © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting